Signs of hearing Loss
More than 10% of Canadians have hearing impairments. But for many people, hearing loss is hardly noticed – it takes place over time and is usually identified first by family, friends, or a hearing test.
The first step is to recognize the signs of hearing loss...
Have a look at the new Phonak Lyric Device
Click here to visit our News Section and see our most current newsletter.
- Consultations and hearing tests with Registered Audiologists
- Hearing Aids and Assistive Listening Devices
- Prescriptions, Ear Plugs, and Repairs
- Free cleaning and hearing aid checks
- Central Auditory Processing for children aged 5 and up
- ADP, DVA, WSIB, and insurance coverage accepted